The Evening Mindfulness Workshop with Noula is a 10-week program for those who are interested in understanding in-depth the benefits of mindfulness and meditation.
10 Week Evening Course:
UPCOMING DATE: 2nd October 2017
DURATION: 10 Week Evening Course
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:30pm each evening
LOCATION: Rear 747 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039
PRICE: $360 inclusive of GST
What you will learn
• You will learn a non-pharmacological method to train your mind to manage stress, shift negative thoughts, improve physical health conditions, and sustain healthy relationships at work and in life.
• As meditation enhances positive emotions, you will learn how to regulate your responses when faced with negative situations.
• You will learn the benefits of mindfulness (the why of meditation) , the difference between mindfulness and meditation (the what of meditation) and how to create a meditation practice (the how of meditation).
What you will get
• You will come away with handouts on the theory of Meditation
• You will keep a meditation journal and will learn to discern for yourself what changes may be occurring for you as a result of introducing meditation
Mindfulness and Meditation have been practiced traditionally for thousands of years and are becoming increasingly utilised across the globe. It is a non-pharmacological method to train your mind to manage stress, shift negative thoughts, improve physical health conditions, and sustain healthy relationships at work and in life. In essence, meditation creates mindfulness, putting things into perspective, meaning a happier, healthier you.
Mindfulness is part of the Dialectical Behaviour Therapy program that Noula runs at her Studio as well as it being part of her art practice for over a decade. The mindfulness program comes from her own spiritual practice and the numerous research that she has undertaken to be able to share the different styles of meditation for the benefit of her clients.
This 10 week in-depth course comes with many handouts as Noula covers the theory as well as experiencing two different short meditations each week. You will be keeping a meditation journal and you will learn to discern for yourself what changes may be occurring for you as a result of introducing meditation.